Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oman blog has opened

My dear friends and family,

Having spend a week in Oman I needed to open this blog, or it wouldn't probably ever happen.
Anyway, here it is. I will try to keep you updated regularly about events that surround my life and the activities that I partake in. Basically I will tell you how I am doing, and of course show you all the beatiful pictures of Oman (and beyond perhaps).

And by the way, I love receiving emails :-) to keep in touch with each of you personally

3 comments:

  1. hey harmen!
    wat cool dat je daar zit! is dat voor stage ofzo? lang niet gesproken, dus ik heb geen idee. wel kort een weekje:P Ik heb een hele rare vraag maar mocht het zo zijn dat je een engelsman tegenkomt bij de meryl lynch bank die allistair heet, vraag m dan om zijn mailadres! het is een hele gafe gast (gay dat wel) maar ik heb hem ontmoet op vakantie in cuba en wil dolgraag contact met hem. heb ook nog een paar fotos van hem enzo. anyway succes met je blog. groetjes Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Harmen!

    Je bent er alweer een week. Ben super benieuwd hoe het daar gaat! Kan me zo weinig voorstellen van Oman. Wees uitvoerig in uw beschrijvingen voor ons aller culturele ontwikkeling. Koen en ik zijn net terug uit het mooie Barça. Ook heel cultureel. Iets meer Europees. Was echt gaaf. Mooie honeymoon. Ik mail je binnenkort!

    Liefs Carliene Berkenbosch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harmen!
    Please do better with your blog than I did with mine over the summer. I didn't send out a single update :) I can't wait to hear how things are going. I miss you buddy. Talk to you soon.
    Alex

    ReplyDelete