Monday, October 26, 2009

Food Expo

Today, and the next to days, there is a Food Expo in Muscat. They, some department heads, decided that Al Athnain needed to be there too. So in a rush a stand was arranged and some decorations were made. I nice effort :-). Also Vegetable Biryiani (an Indian Rice dish) was served for visitors. A nice teaser to attract visitors. Still a lot improvements to be made. But I like expo's. You always meet new people, get to know the industry better and the atmosphere is also pretty relaxed. Anyway, just another day in Oman ;-) ... like life is boring here. Haha, definitely not. Actually sometimes it is a little bit too much and I do have quite some responsibilities here in the hygiene department. I will try to write a little bit more about that later. Ow, and I also want to write something about social inequality/ (in)justice. Man, there is just so much to write about :-).
To close this ongoing rambling of mine let me say. Things go well here! Gods Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment