Wednesday, March 3, 2010

today work is okay

so work is okay today. After having been here for 5 months now, I finally have clear idea of what I am going to do for my graduation. Halleluja. God be praised. I am going to develop a HACCP manual. This is basically a food safety system for which I had acquired my training certification previously. It gives me a great sense of satisfaction and peace that I now know what I will be doing in the next couple of months. And having had my parents over and also Wicher and Anna makes it better. I feel recharged and able to reconnect with Holland more. Thinking of home is good, and puts me down to earth a bit more.
Wicher said something along the lines of 'Harmen you can handle Holland if you can travel around the world and handle these countries here'. I think that was what he said. And it makes sense. Basically, if I can handle Holland I can handle myself. I don't know if that makes sense actually. But I think that if I am able to accept life in Holland, which is not even that bad, but I just have issues there, then I can manage anywhere. I think

Well what ever.
Talk to you later

crap... still have not posted many pictures

2 comments:

  1. He is seems to work! Finally managed to post on your blog. Good luck with the final part overthere. You think your Holland/World story applies to us as well? If so explain me once in detail.

    JJ

    ReplyDelete