Sunday, February 28, 2010

just writing about my life

So Wicher and Anna are visiting right now. They have been here for about a week now. It is funny to see the contrast between their holiday and that of my parents here. My parents wanted to spend as little time inside my apartment as possible. Getting up early and visiting places here and there. Good for them, they had a very active holiday :-).

And Wicher and Anna are taking things easy. Getting up at 10 in the morning, spending many hours at the beach. Going for a swim. Go here. Go there.

This weekend we went to a desert trip. Camel riding, camping out in the desert and barbecue-ing in the sand dunes. The only thing that made me cranky was the sand in the chicken, since there was a strong. The new batch of chicken we cooked in a pan, that was tasty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment