Friday, March 5, 2010

church

Today I went to church. Just came back.
On one hand it is a really good on the other hand it also give a lot to think about, which in consequence makes it hard again. Communion is always good. Remembering that Jesus Christ died and then rose from the dead for me too. But I just don't seem to be able to fully understand the meaning of that and the consequences for my life. I mean I can fully explain it I guess, but then what. It does not always gives the joy that I wish it would give. I know I make things too complicated for myself often. So let me make things easy by the means of the liturgy that we use in church. Before communion the churh proclaims: Christ has died, Christ has risen, Christ will come again. I guess that keeps it pretty simple and easy to understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment