Saturday, March 27, 2010

time flies

Well time flies. It has been ten days already since I posted my previous post. Last week I took a training course on Supervising Food Safety in Catering business. It was a good learning experience. Hopefully I will be able to take the Advanced course as well, although I am not sure if I will be able to complete it before my leave. And I would be anxious about the exam since it is a very hard one. Anyway, I am sure that the one of last week is in the pocket. I am so grateful for the investment that the company is making in me. The generosity has been really great and even sometimes shameful. Like, I don't deserve this. But isn't that the beauty of it either? It is actually great to see how hospitable I have been received and cared for. It has shown me how God is giving. Although I don't always feel it that we he is the One caring for us. And also I am learning to see more and more the meaning of what it means that Jesus Christ has done. Especially in the light of the discussions that I have with my Muslim friends and colleagues here. In church every week when taking communion we proclaim: Christ has died, Christ has risen, Christ will come again. Oh! I hope and pray that everyday I will more and more understand the sweet and rich meaning of those words. Really, these words constitute and complete redemption and salvation. And they are a strong testimony. That is the awesome work that God has done. My friends, pray that we might be filled with joy and praise of this miracle. That the name of Jesus Christ may be really honored throughout the nations.

Besides all this I am feeling strong today. I am discovering also how much I love my family. They are these great people in life that will always be there. No matter what the circumstances my family will always be my family. How much more I long to be equipped in my heart to love people around me. Despair and failure often lead to feeling depressed. But that luckily does not change that what is true.
Furthermore I am finishing the book of the Count of Monte Christo. I have read it like ten years ago but I had forgotten most of it. It is a beautiful piece of literary art that is enjoyable to read, rich in lessons to learn and almost three inches thick :-)

Well I am going to continue with my working activities now. I am working on my project approach plan haha. Not even halve way in having completed it after having been here for over halve a year. Haha. But that is of no consequence. I will graduate this year, provided God grants me a peaceful heart.

Sending you all a big big hug and a lot of love!


1 comment: