Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Work in Oman

Work. nice and challenging. I have been working todays with the HSE team. We basically laid down the structure of all our work. We looked at our current working activities and plans and projects for the future. There is way to much work and development that needs to be done. I have no idea how we are going to manage this all. But it is good to sit together with the team and discuss all these issues. We have a clearer sense of what we are doing and how we are doing it. Now it is my task to plan make a comprehensive plan and present it all to the management this thursday. So basically I have a full day to work on that. That is not a whole lot of time. I just hope to be able to get it done properly. The good thing is that it does give a lot of satisfaction.
Anyway, it is good so see how things are going now. Setting up working systems and procedures. Getting working activities planned out. And then run the show. Maybe I will be a successful manager at some point :-)

Oh and by the by... I passed the Level 4 HACCP training that I had an exam on in the beginning of January. So that is nice.

And of course there is also the work regarding my studies. Well the good thing is that the project is not just going to be me. It will be a team effort. Now I just need to make a proper research design. Once I have done that it will all be a piece of cake :-)

Waahoo! and hooray! I am actually going to graduate this year :-D





No comments:

Post a Comment