Monday, January 11, 2010

USA and back in Oman

I returned to Oman the day before yesterday after having spend a wonderful two weeks in the USA. I spend time all over the country and visited my dear friends there. I first spend Christmas evening at my friend Katie in Connecticut, after having been held in immigration at the US border for an hour and a halve. Then on the 25th I flew to Chicago, to meet up with my friend Nick. That was sweet. I am always amazed by the hospitality that I experience when I visit friends in the States. People have been some welcoming. Anyway, after Chicago I went to the GMS reunion. How good it was to see my friends from the Summer in Vermont. Amazing to spend al this time with people that I had lived with for two months. Weird how normal everything was.
After the reunion I spent most my time with my dear friend Jason. And then when I headed to JFK he and Cassie drove my there. We crossed right through Manhattan, which was pretty amazing to do by car!

Now back in Oman. I have a purpose here. Graduation. I had kind of been putting that of in the months before I went to the USA. But now I will start working on it. But first I have the HACCP level 4 exam in a couple of days. Let's see how that will go.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment