Thursday, January 14, 2010

HaCCP exam continued

Had the exam today. I just hate exams. Maybe it was that I just had not studied enough, or that I didn't really understood the material well enough (although I don't really believe that that is true) but taking that exam was the worst. I hate the time pressure and I have always had this problem with exams. I was always the person handing in the exam at the last moment. It is frustrating. It is a combination of confidence and peace of mind/heart that is lacking when I sit down and feeling this pressure. And when I read the questions my mind is just not triggered. I find it hard to connect with the text and I don't know how to change that. Not good. But anyhow, I don't need to have a perfect score. Each question should have at least a 50% mark and the over all papers (there were two) should be 60% to pass. We'll know in about two months.

Tomorrow we're planning to spend the afternoon on the beach with my team and have some fun. That will be sweet.

Love. Harmen

No comments:

Post a Comment