Sunday, May 9, 2010

last week in Oman

My last week here in Oman. Tonight I will pick up my friend Berend from the airport. He decided to come to visit me here last moment. That will be nice. I'll be showing him around a bit here and there. You know, Oman.

A last week in Oman. Wrapping things up for my work here. Saying goodbye to people and places. I mean, I have been through leaving places a couple of times now. And it does feel like cutting yourself loose from something important. Feels like dying a little bit. Although I don't really know how that really feels. But yeah, it will be weird stepping on that airplane and not knowing if or when I will return here. It reminds me of South America, when I was saying good bye there. Its part of the choices I make in life.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck saying goodbye, strange thing is that we are not going to say Hello! in a week.

    JJ & G

    ReplyDelete
  2. nog een paar nachtjes slapen en een paar dagen vakantie in Oman.... oh man. Sterkte Harmen met het afscheid.
    Ma

    ReplyDelete