Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Feeling good

Last week I was feeling stressed and drained. I felt pressure from work as some problems with a client presented themselves. I felt overly responsible and didn't really know how to deal with the pressure. But since yesterday the sun is shining again. Again I went swimming in the afternoon. In the evening went to a wonderful bible studies. I feel like I have energy again. That feels good. I feel blessed. Just now, this afternoon during my lunch time (remember that we have a 2 hours break from 1-3) I went to "Mandi" to eat Yemeni food. Biryani rice, with chicken and mutton. Really good. And after that we went to a coffee bar to have turkish coffee with seeshah (hookah/waterpipe). It was relaxing. Now I feel like sleeping. But there is a lot of work waiting for me and the HSE team. Plans for tonight. Go to the mall and go to bed early.
I'll try to post some more pictures too soon.

And by the way the Hanze Hoogeschool asked me to write something about my experiences. So pick up a HanzeMag if you are in Groningen on the Hanze next month.

Love you all! Gods bless to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment